High Performance Systems offers a unique approach to Epoxy Flooring. Our design team begins by specifying the epoxy flooring solution that best fits your need. Our staff has years of experience and an understanding of how to create a space that meets a need while still keeping budget in mind. Once our design team creates a specification, it is then turned over to our operations team to continue the process. Maintaining a highly skilled staff and a fleet of prep equipment ensures that your epoxy flooring project will have guaranteed success.
Benefits Of Epoxy Flooring
Epoxy flooring is a poured resin that creates a seamless and extremely durable floor. Epoxy flooring offers superior benefits when compared to other industrial flooring options. It’s most notable benefits are ease of maintenance, wear resistance, chemical resistance, slip resistance, and aesthetic appeal. The epoxy flooring bonds directly to the sub floor so there is no void to hold water or contaminants between the substrate and protective overlay. Another added benefit is that there is little to no downtime during installation.
Types Of Epoxy Flooring And Their Uses
Epoxy can be used to create simple concrete coatings, self leveling slurries, high build mortar systems and decorative flooring. Read more about each application by clicking the buttons below.
Concrete Coatings / Epoxy Coatings
Epoxy coatings lend their hand to a number of protective applications. Various epoxy coatings offer various benefits
High solids epoxy is an epoxy that has minimal solvents or dilution. This means that the coating will typically have a harder finish and maintain it’s thickness after curing.
Novolac Epoxy offers the widest range of chemical resistance. Novolac epoxy is used in such areas as battery charging stations. From caustics to acids this epoxy coating can counter act corrosion and chemical attacks of any almost any nature.
Polyaspartic Epoxy offers a high chemical resistance as well but goes further by having a quick cure time. While most high solid epoxies cure rates are between 6 and 12 hours, a polyaspartic epoxy can cure in as fast as 2 hours depending on temperature. This means less down time to the establishment.
Self Leveling Epoxy
Self leveling epoxies have the same chemical make up as the other epoxy families but have added solid components. Typically fine powders made of silica and lime are added creating a pancake batter consistency known as a slurry. This allows for the epoxy floor to have a thicker wear surface and endure more abuse than just a coating. A self leveling slurry also helps minimize or remove minor imperfections in the existing floor surface. Slurries are available in all textures and colors from 1/32″ to 3/16″ in depth.
Epoxy mortars will be comprised of the same chemical make up as both epoxy coatings and self leveling epoxies, but will have a larger aggregate added. The larger aggregate allows for epoxy mortars to be applied in thicknesses as much as 1/4″ and is sometimes referred to as high build epoxy. This added thickness equates to a highly durable flooring option and is often used in areas encountering heavy weight loads and high impact.
Decorative epoxy flooring can be created using an epoxy coating, an epoxy slurry, or an epoxy mortar. The two most common decorative epoxy floors are colored quartz and vinyl chip.
Typical installations include any and all manufacturing and processing plants, commercial kitchens and store fronts, healthcare and pharmaceutical locations, chemical plants, automotive and aviation spaces and many more industrial applications. Within these facilities High Performance Systems offers budget friendly professional installations of epoxy flooring for areas in the warehouse storage, shipping and receiving, production shop floors, cafeterias, bathroom and locker room space, and mechanical rooms to name a few.
Incoming search terms:
- epoxy flooring
- highperformancesystems com
- unique epoxy flooring systems
- commercial epoxy floor coatings
- high performance floors nj
- 100Epoxy flooring has become the first choice throughout the facilities of some of the largest brand names across the United States. Never has a flooring solution gained so much recognition so quickly. The advantages provided by epoxy flooring cannot be ignored. Here are the top 10 reasons the High Performance…
- 92♦ Epoxy Coatings ♦ Epoxy Sealers ♦ Epoxy Slurry Systems ♦ Epoxy Mortar Systems ♦ Vinyl Chip Epoxy Flooring ♦ Colored Quartz Epoxy Flooring An epoxy floor is incredibly strong and durable and perfect for all types of commercial and industrial applications. We install several different types of…
- 91Over the years, we have worked on countless flooring projects in various food processing plants. Although the specifications of each job are always different, the concerns of clients remain similar. Our teams goal, as always, is to design and deliver a hygienic workspace where contaminants and bacteria cannot survive. Epoxy…